I decided I should try the colors out before buying all of the paint. I’ve never bothered to do that before, and I’ve never had problems before, but I really questioned what the right color for the top portion would be. It sets the painting schedule back a bit, but I am glad I did because the yellow just doesn’t work.
We also painted the areas that seemed to be damp with Isolierungsfarbe. Hopefully the bright white won’t be too much of an issue when painting over with the orange.
Die Isolierungsfarbe war wichtig, um die von unten aufsteigende Feuchtigkeit zu unterbinden.
Hoffentlich sieht man den Anstrich nicht unter der auftragenden Farbe (Orange) durchscheinen.